February 23, 2013

Khiva, Uzbekistan Part 2

2012年10月にウズベキスタンのヒヴァにいたときのことです。
This post is when I was in Khiva, Uzbekistan on October, 2012.

※レートは1USD 2700UZSで計算。
※I converted 1USD into 2700UZS.

=====

ミナレットに登ってみました。
言い値は3000UZS(≒1.1USD) 、学生だと言い張って2000UZS(≒0.7USD)払いました。

I went up one of the minarets.
The asking price is 3000UZS(≒1.1USD), I insisted that I'm a student so I paid 2000UZS(≒0.7USD) for that, but actually I'm NOT.

このミナレットに登りました。
I went up this minaret. 
このミナレットは "イスラム・ホジャ・ミナレット" と言い、ヒヴァで1番高いミナレットだそうです。
This minaret called "Islom-Hoja Minaret" and it's the highest minaret in Khiva.

入口
Entrance

From top of the view.

From top of the view.

影
The Shadow
ちなみに、階段がけっこうきつかったです。
For your information, there are so many stairs to go up the top, I was really exausted.

=====

イチョン・カラのメイン通り
Ichon-Qala's Main Street

チェスやカゴなどのお土産
Souvenirs, chess and baskets and so on.

靴下などのお土産
There are socks and some souvenirs.

ソビエトっぽいモフモフした帽子
These hats looks Ex-Soviet-ish, silky and feel warm.

ポストカード
Postcards
ポストカードを購入。言い値は3USDを2USDにて。
I bought postcard set, the asking price is 3USD, I negotiated a clerk then I got it for 2USD.

マグネット
Magnets for souvenir.
マグネットも購入。2個で6000UZS(≒2.2USD)。
I got magnets for souvenir, too. This is 2 for 6000UZS(≒2.2USD).

=====



ウズベキスタンでも特にヒヴァは好意的な人が多かった気がします。
I think many friendly people in Uzbekistan, Khiva particularly.




逆ナンされました www
She picked me up. lol


=====
読んでいただき、ありがとうございます。
もしよろしければポチッとお願いします。

Thank you for reading my blog!!!
I'm competing in a blog competition.
If you don't mind click the button below once a day it will give me points.

にほんブログ村 旅行ブログ 一人旅へ
It will go to another page, but that's how I earn my points, so great if you could help out.

And, if you have any other appropriate explanations or sayings in English, please tell me.

No comments: